Our History

 35church Web.jpgSchool Web.jpg
The school commenced at Coolangatta in 1926 and was run by the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart.  From 1950 until 1992, the Missionary Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate Conception influenced the school. In 1987 the school was relocated on a new campus at Currumbin Waters.
 The school celebrated its 90th year in 2016 and 2017 marks 30 years at our current Currumbin Waters site.​
 We have had extensive renovations carried out at our school in 2011, 2015 and 2016, to both our school buildings and grounds. This included Mary Mackillop Hall, Tuckshop, student toilet facilities and Year 1 classrooms. Our 5 year facilities master plan (2017-2021) will continue this period of renewal in most classrooms, a new adventure playground, school entrance and administration refurbishment.
 We are very proud of our school and its surroundings, as they create a pleasant learning environment.  We have great students; fantastic parents and excellent caring staff members. Join with us as we create the next chapter.​